EAGLE’S NEST AT BANNER ELK
Designed and created before the economic downturn, The Lodges at Eagles Nest has evolved into an experiment in luxury living for those who appreciate nature at its finest and know a great deal when they see one. Eagles Nest was designed to feel like a 5-star all-season camp, so its retreats, which formerly ranged in price from $200,000 to well over a $1,000,000, come with a full range of amenities and some of the most spectacular long-range views the surrounding Blue Ridge Mountains have to offer. Before the property became bank owned, over 60 lots were sold and many homes have been built. Now, Waterfront Group and partners have purchased this property and are renewing, redefining, and restoring the existing amenities and infrastructure while preserving over 200 acres of unspoiled land for the long-term enjoyment of the community.
You have a chance to make the High Country Eagles Nest lifestyle your own, when some of the best properties are released to the public at a fraction of their original asking prices – up to 90% off their original sales price. We will be releasing some of the best properties ever offered at Eagles Nest – fulfilling the master plan of what has been called “Aspen of the East.”
You have a once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase acreage within the most spectacular high-elevation luxury community in the Blue Ridge Mountains. With over $70 million spent on infrastructure and amenities, a value like this may never again be available. Breathtaking mountain properties are NOW available at a fraction of the original asking price. In the past 18 months, eager families have claimed more than 200 Eagles Nest home sites for their own. Turnkey home sites can be purchased from the 100′s and turnkey luxury cabins are still available for purchase. Exceptional properties and great deals are still available! Contact us today for more information or to schedule a visit!
- NEW! BRAND NEW EQUESTRIAN FACILITY! The long awaited equestrian facility at Eagles Nest is finally here! In conjunction with the opening of The Farms section at Eagles Nest we are unveiling the new plans! At the center of the facility will be a reclaimed barn that was originally built in 1890. This barn was carefully selected to suit the style and needs at Eagles Nest. It was reclaimed off the site of the Pickens Family land in East Tennessee. The barn will feature 16 stalls; some will be available for purchase. Immediately surrounding the grounds of the facility will be an outdoor riding arena and a riding ring. Come see the groundbreaking and miles of trails we have set aside just for this special feature only at The Lodges at Eagles Nest!
- The Eagles Nest River Club on one of the most HIGHLY sought after Trophy Trout Fishing Waters on the East Coast, The Elk River!
- The Sportsman’s Lodge! This BRAND NEW Pavilion Offers Indoor/Outdoor Facilities Including Kitchen, Spacious Outdoor Fireplace, and Massive deck overlooking the Northern High Country.
- Eagles Nest Realty – Located at the base of the mountain, this fully staffed facility will handle the day-to-day operations. It will also provide Tipi Rentals, event planning and coordination, and project management.
- Tee Pee Village is great for family and friends, each Tee Pee offers King size bed, refrigerator /freezer, Keurig coffee makers, fans, and bedding
- ATV and Motocross rails complete with Shelters and picnic areas
- 200+ acres of undeveloped land for mountain biking, horseback riding and hiking
- North side soccer and ball fields great for children of all ages.
- Winter Tubing and Sledding Area, Basketball Court and Helipad
- Great Camp (soccer field, disc golf course, ropes course, amphitheater, archery, climbing tower and horseshoes.
NEW for 2016!!! Home and Land Packages are Now Available! Properties up to 12+ Acres in Size!
Call: 888.929.0705 ext 105
TO RESERVE YOUR ONE-ON-ONE TODAY